Pages

Quotes About Stress

Steve Maraboli
“You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
― Steve Maraboli 
 

J.K. Rowling
“I wish...I wish I were dead...”
“And what use would that be to anyone?”
― J.K. Rowling,
  
 
David Mamet

“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.”
― David Mamet, Boston Marriage


Leonard Bernstein
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time.”
― Leonard Bernstein

Tina Fey
“I was a little excited but mostly blorft. "Blorft" is an adjective I just made up that means 'Completely overwhelmed but proceeding as if everything is fine and reacting to the stress with the torpor of a possum.' I have been blorft every day for the past seven years.”
― Tina Fey

Fred Rogers
“In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.”
― Fred Rogers

Steve Maraboli
“I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.”
― Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment